Our companies, our communities, and our planet are facing unprecedented challenges – challenges that will not be solved by a small group of people from a single entity. Today’s leaders need a new mindset and skillset designed to harness the power of collaborative networks. These networks span the boundaries that are holding us back: organizational boundaries, political boundaries, disciplinary boundaries, and ideological boundaries.
Scott has developed Agile Leadership as a set of powerful, interactive learning experiences that can be customized for any group. The content is based on his book, Strategic Doing: Ten Skills for Agile Leadership (Wiley, 2019). The book debuted as a #1 New Release on Amazon in six different categories: Business Management, Strategic Business Management, Strategic Business Planning, Systems & Planning, Strategy & Competition, and Project Management. The Agile Leadership content can be delivered in workshops that range from two hours to two full days. Topics include the following:
- Creating and maintaining a safe space for deep, focused conversations
- Framing strategic conversations with the right question.
- Identifying strategic assets, even “hidden” ones.
- Linking, leveraging, and aligning assets to identify new strategic opportunities.
- Identifying and prioritizing the “Big Easy,” the strategic opportunities that will have a big impact but be relatively easy to execute.
- Converting ideas into strategic outcomes with measurable characteristics
- Putting into practice the concept of “starting slow to go fast.”
- Drafting series of short-term strategic action plans and gaining ongoing strategic commitments from others.
- Setting and leading “30/30 Meetings” to review, learn, and adjust.
- Effectively nudging, connecting, and promoting to reinforce new habits of collaboration and strategic agility.
If you would like to find out more how you can bring Agile Leadership training to your organization please connect with us here.
Leave a Comment